Justice of the Peace


The Town Clerk is also a Justice of the Peace.  A marriage may be conducted by a Justice of the Peace upon presentation of a valid and current marriage certificate.


Please call the Town Clerk's Office at (978) 356-6600 ext. 1016 with questions or to schedule an appointment.